1/27/10

Prayer

Heavenly Father;
I have just learned of two more women who are in the late stages of their cancer battle. Both have children still at home. Both belong to you. This grieves my heart, as I know it does Yours. We were created sinless, disease, and death free. The medical world says they don't have much time. We look to You who hold all things in the palm of Your hands. If you choose You could still heal them completely, bringing wonder and amazement to all who hear. And we would sing your praises. You may choose to heal them only as they cross over to their new home. And we would sing Your praises. Father please carry them close to You today. Shelter their families under Your wings. May Your Spirit guide those who seek to minister to them but don't know how.
We ask for an extra measure of your strength today, for grace, and the peace that passes all understanding, and for comfort. Thank you that in Jesus a death here really means going HOME. "Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil" In Jesus' name, Amen

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I will be praying for these families Chris. How difficult. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete